Since it seems that 'tis the season for fic exchanges, I've decided- with the gracious permission of the mod- to hold the First Annual Wicked Fanfic Exchange during this lovely summer. This exchange of Wicked fanfiction will be open to anyone- members and watchers of the community as well as non-watchers and people without LiveJournals. Below are the rules and deadlines for the exchange. Rules and Rrregulations:
1. Fill out the questionnaire below and leave it in a comment to this post. All comments will be screened.
2. Everyone will be given another person whose fic request they will have to fill in an E-mail or message from me, and in turn, another person will write your request.
3. If you’re paired with someone whose request you don’t want to write or if you must drop your request- for a legitimate reason- tell me in this post as soon as possible
so I can assign you someone else or find a pinch-hitter.
4. All stories must be at least 800 words long, but there is no maximum limit on how long the stories can be. They can have several different parts or chapters if need be, but the story in its entirety must be finished by the end of the exchange.
5. Once you've finished writing the story, send it to me in an E-mail at moonwatcherlucky13 AT yahoo DOT com
with a subject line reading, "Entry for Wicked Fic Exchange". I will post all the stories surreptitially until the Grand Reveal at the end of the challenge. None of the stories can be posted outside of the community until after this Grand Reveal. And seriously- it's so much more fun if you don't give away who you are before the end.
6. Again, if you have any questions or concerns, drop me a line here
letting me know, and I will do my best to rectify the problem. Deadlines:
Your requests must be posted here by July the 7th at 11:59 EST
I will send out assignments no later than July the 10th
All assignments must be written by August 10th at 11:59 EST
and revealed in the following weeks, depending on how many entries there are. An Addendum:
-If you are interested in pinch-hitting (which means writing requests that have been dropped), let me know. I need as much help as possible working this thingie. Questionnaire
E-mail address (for mailing assignments):
What you will write:
What you won’t write:
What you’d like in your request:
Het, slash, smut, or gen:
Thanks in advance for your participation (and many thanks to the glorious timeboundpythia
for making the banner). I look forward to seeing what you witches make of this!